Welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? the improvisation show which starts when the program before it leaves off, and featuring tonight:
- Someone who can only be described as an old favorite, making a very welcome return to the show, the high and mighty Mike McShane
- Somebody who is rapidly becoming a new favorite on the show, a man with matinee-idol good looks and matinee jackets to match, Brad Sherwood
- Then our ante-post favorite, star of stage, screen, and zoo cage, the highly unlikely Colin Mochrie
- Then the best looking, most talented, most exci- oh no, he's called out as usual, it's Ryan Stiles
Ladies and gentlemen, the contestants.
- Questions Only
- Scene: Scenes from a passionate French love story
- Sound Effects
- Performers: Colin (acting) and Ryan (sounds)
- Scene: Arriving at the honeymoon suite with his wife on their wedding night
- Number of Words
- Ryan - Frankenstein - 3 words
- Colin - Frankenstein's monster - 2 words
- Mike - Igor - 1 word
- Brad - Chief of Police - 5 words
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad as "Burnt Sandalwood"
- Co-anchor: Colin as "Carl Drinkweather" - A bad stand-up comedian
- Sports: Mike as "Friendly" - Has been sacked and it's his last day
- Weather: Ryan - Elvis Presley
- Party Quirks
- Host: Brad
- Mike - Tyrannical European conductor
- Colin - Can't stop doing Riverdance
- Ryan - Various things caught in a tornado
- Host: Brad
- Moving People
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Movers from the audience: Chris and Orly
- Scene: Ryan is on a very early emergency call out to Colin's farm to deliver a calf
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Brad and Mike
- TV voiceover artists: Ryan and Colin
- Musician: Richard
- Album: Songs of the DIY center or Songs of the Hardware Store
- Disco - "I'm Your Nail, So Hammer Me"
- 60s protest - "What the Hell Is It with These Instructions"
- 70s Reggae - "What Have You Done with My Tool?"
- Mike McShane
- Winner reads the credits in the style of a Latin-American dictator making a speech, whilst behind his back the other three will be renegade generals mucking around when he can't see them
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.