Hello and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? the show which is funnier than a speech by John Major, or if you happen to be watching in America, funnier than a speech by that chap who took over from Margaret Thatcher, starring tonight:
- The spectacularly talented Greg Proops
- Co-starring the prodigiously Colin Mochrie
- Introducing the decidedly youthful Niall Ashdown
- Re-introducing the unfeasibly tall Ryan Stiles
Ladies and gentlemen, the contestants.
- Questions Only
- Scene: In a men's changing room after a game
- Film and Theater Styles
- Performers: Greg and Niall
- Scene: Greg is a tourist and he's hired a local person, and they're trying to search for the Loch Ness Monster
- Styles: Poseidon Adventure, James Bond, Indiana Jones
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: A lawyer meeting his client just before a big case
- "Only your chicken impression can save us now."
- "Go on, give it a squeeze."
- "Grease me up, I'm getting in."
- Song Styles
- Singer: Niall
- Musician: Richard
- About: Drew, whose friend says she'd like to pretend to be a stripper
- Style: Love song
- Greg - Obsessive-Compulsive Man
- Ryan - Wiggle Worm
- Colin - Mispronunciation Boy
- Niall - Fascinated-by-Belly-Buttons Boy
- Crisis: Run out of cornflakes
- Performers: Colin, Greg, and Ryan
- Scene: Soap opera
- Animal: Hamsters
- Backwards Scene
- Performers: Ryan and Niall
- Scene: One of them is being kicked out of the Army
- Film Dub
- Performers: Greg and Ryan
- Scene: The problems of sharing a flat
- Party Quirks
- Host: Greg
- Niall - Does as many accents as possible
- Colin - A salesman who has reached breaking point
- Ryan - White water rafting
- Host: Greg
- Ryan and Colin
- Winners read the credits as two cool dudes checking themselves out in the mirror at a party and discussing chicks
- First playing of "Animals"
- First appearance of Niall Ashdown