Hello and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? in America, hailed as the most exciting, popular, Anglo-American improvisation show since, well, since there aren't any others, featuring tonight:
- Comedy king, Greg Proops
- Then comedy ace, Ryan Stiles
- Then comedy joker, Colin Mochrie
- Finally, comedy five-card stud, Brad Sherwood
Ladies and gentlemen, the contestants.
- Emotion Options
- Performers: Ryan and Brad
- Scene: Two men in adjoining shower cubicles
- Emotions: Euphorically, Nauseously, Hysterically, Horny or Lustily
- New Job, Old Job
- Performers: Colin and Greg, with Ryan
- Scene: Greg is cutting Colin's hair with Ryan, joined by Ryan
- Old job: Ryan used to be a fireman
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Getting a bank loan
- "Barbara, don't touch that cattle prod."
- "May ten thousand ants never invade your underwear drawer."
- "It's time for the royal spanking."
- "You must dance for me while I name some vegetables."
- Party Quirks
- Host: Brad
- Greg - Cheerleader
- Colin - Synchronized swimmer
- Ryan - Cattle brander
- Host: Brad
- Scenes from a Hat
- People who failed the auditions for Swan Lake
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Fortune cookies that tell the truth
- A mailman at a dog show
- Pointless things to take on a polar expedition
- Bad ice cream flavors
- Snake swallowing a pig or a cow
- Auctioneers at home
- Sound Effects
- Performers: Colin (acting) and Ryan (sounds)
- Scene: Changing a baby's diaper
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Greg, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan's going out on a date and Greg is helping him prepare
- Greg - Junk Man
- Ryan - Hyperactive Man
- Brad - Cliche Boy
- Colin - Captain Poultry
- Crisis: Solve English television's problem
- Colin Mochrie
- Winner reads the credits in the style of somebody making as many faces as possible
- First appearance of Brad Sherwood
- First playing of "Whose Line?" and "Superheroes"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.