From the fabulous Hollywood Theater at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, it's Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza, starring:
and your host Drew Carey!
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Jeff and Chip
- Pitchmen: Colin and Kathy
- Album: Songs of the Gas Pumper
- 80s electronica - "Wipe the Window, Hang the Freshener, Let's Go"
- Performers: Colin and Jeff
- Scene: the soap opera, Like, Seriously, I Don't Know
- "That looks like Einstein with an afro."
- "Outsourced to medieval Scotland"
- "Two Amish walk into Sapphire's, oh yeah."
- "Say hello to my little friend, his name is Paul."
- "Gandhi and Joe Pesci in an..."
- "Quick, take a video of this laser beam shooting out of my ass and put it all over youtube."
- Performers: Chip and Colin, with Jeff
- Scene: Screen printing and embroidering
- Options: Western, Horror, Horror porn, Romantic Shakespearean
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Chip and Drew
- Audience members: Hilan and Brandon
- Scene: Oil field mechanics
- Randy Couture is seen in the audience.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.