From the fabulous Hollywood Theater at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, it's Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza, starring:
and your host Drew Carey!
- Two-Headed Expert
- Expert: Greg and Jeff
- Interviewer: Drew and Kathy
- Scene: In a laundromat
- Singers: Chip and Jeff
- About: Deanna, who used to do computer programming
- Style: 80s R&B
- Freeze Tag
- Starting positions: Sitting (Chip) and Crawling (Jeff)
- Forward Reverse
- Performers: Chip and Drew
- Scene: In the Revolutionary War
- Performers: Jeff and Ryan
- Scene: The soap opera, Tales of Intrigue
- "Was that a duck?"
- "I can't wait to open your account."
- "You don't sweat much for a woman your size."
- "Time for my Pap Smear."
- "Where were you when the dog died?"
- "Hello there, gorgeous."
- "For your prostate exam you can either lay down or bend over."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.