From the fabulous Hollywood Theater at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, it's Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza, starring:
and your host Drew Carey!
- New Choice
- Performers: Ryan and Heather, with Jonathan
- Scene: Mechanical drafting
- Singers: Jeff and Chip
- About: Barbara, an ophthalmology receptionist
- Style: Soul ballad
- Freeze Tag
- Starting positions: On his knees (Jeff) and Downward-Facing Dog (Jonathan)
- Performers: Drew and Ryan
- Scene: Librarian
- "It itches so bad."
- "Where is my White Russian?"
- "You've got something in your teeth."
- "I have hemorrhoids."
- "I am ready to dance."
- "Is that a pickle in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
- "Where's my fart pants?"
- "Steal candy from a baby's mouth."
- "The moment I met you I knew you were the one."
- "So how old did you say you are?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.