Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Best Actor, Wayne Brady
- Golden Globes, Heather Anne Campbell
- Lifetime Achievement, Colin Mochrie
- Seat-filler, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you shouldn't say right after sleeping with someone for the very first time
- Lines you wouldn't hear in a weight-loss commercial
- Things you can say about your favorite pair of shoes, but not about your partner
- Bad things to say when you're running for office
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- About: Kevin
- Style: Gospel
- Performers: Ryan, Wayne, and Kevin with Colin's voice
- Scene: Ryan is the high school choir teacher helping Kevin rehearse for the lead role in a singing competition and Kevin's arch rival Wayne comes in to prove he can perform better
- Sideways Scene
- Performers: Wayne, Colin, and Heather
- Scene: James Bond, played by Colin, is seducing a beautiful Russian spy, played by Heather, in a hotel room when acrobatic master criminal Wayne enters to attack them
- Styles: Poltergeist film, Cirque du Soleil
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Kevin, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is a carny at the local fairground and Kevin is a tourist who has come up to his stand
- The entire lot of you
- Winners join the star guest and read the credits as a glee club preparing for a show
- Production #103, this episode is rated "TV-PG-D."
- Aisha Tyler coincidentally guest-starred on the TV show Glee.
- #WhoseLineIsBack - during the first minute of the episode
- #WayneGoneGospel - during "Song Styles"
- #NiceCatchKevin - during "Helping Hands"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.