Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I just met a girl named Maria, Greg Proops
- When you're a jet, Wayne Brady
- I like to be in America, Colin Mochrie
- I feel pretty, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 3-31)
- Don't matter, like...
- Who's behind you in the buffet line
- (Gag reused from Episode 3-19)
- Award Show
- Presenters: Greg and Wayne
- Winners: Colin and Ryan
- For: Criminals
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Greg
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Fiery Hollywood explosions
- World's worst dating service video
- Film Dub
- Performers: Greg, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: The morning after a big party
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Anne
- Album: Songs of the Nurse
- Earth, Wind & Fire - "It's Not That Kind of Thermometer"
- Mariachi - "Turn and Cough"
- World's Worst
- Hitchhikers to give a ride to
- Performers: Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- Gets to sit at the desk
- The rest get punished by having to do a game of "World's Worst"
- Wayne and Greg read the credits as two army officers in the heat of battle deciding which soldiers to send on a dangerous mission
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.