Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I'm cuckoo for Wayne Brady
- Can't get enough of that Kathy Greenwood
- He's loaded with whole grain-goodness, Colin Mochrie
- He's fruitier than ever, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Canadian history books
- Questions Only
- Scene: A very passionate honeymooning couple, Wayne and Kathy, stumble across Frankenstein's castle one stormy night
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Audience members: Karen and Julie
- Scene: A bad-tempered Santa, Ryan, and panicky elf Colin are late loading up the sleigh to start their round of deliveries
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Van Yagonnapaymebackthattenbucks"
- Co-anchor: Kathy as "Doody McPherson" - Hideous old crone coming on to all the men
- Sports: Wayne - His body is being controlled by a prankster in the audience
- Weather: Ryan as "Stormy" - High-tech thief on a mission to steal the amazingly lifelike Kathy Greenwood statue
- Scenes from a Hat
- If statues could speak
- Things you don't want to see old people doing
- Outtakes from the Whose Line? soap opera
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Kathy, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: With Martha Stewart away, her bad-tempered stand-in, Ryan, holds a master class for Kathy, giving her tips on preparing for the holiday season
- No winner announced
- Everybody reads the credits as if all their bodies were being controlled by a prankster in the audience
- Laura Hall, Linda Taylor, and Cece Worrall-Rubin are seen in the establishing shot, but they are not credited and do not perform in the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.