Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- The ultimate driving machine, Greg Proops
- You too can have a body like Wayne Brady
- Promise her anything but give her Colin Mochrie
- Doesn't your dog deserve Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 5-05)
- Don't matter, they're as useless as...
- The guy giving away the points on Whose Line Is It Anyway?, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
- (Gag reused from Episode 5-05)
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: From The Exorcist, Wayne is the possessed daughter, Ryan is the distraught mother trying to tie her down to the bed, and Greg is the priest
- Do the scene forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards, like you're going forward and then you're rewinding
- Do it like West Side Story
- Remote Control
- Greg - Ricki Lake
- Wayne - Spanish game show
- Colin - Wrestling Smackdown
- Ryan - The Crocodile Hunter
- Topic: The cow
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Anne
- About: Jill, a volleyball coach at a high school in Calabasas
- Style: Cab Calloway
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Audience members: Zara and Elizabeth
- Scene: President Ryan and fighter pilot Colin are watching an Independence Day parade go by when an enormous alien ship appears overhead, ready to attack Earth
- Scenes from a Hat
- If your thoughts were amplified on loudspeakers
- Things you shouldn't be doing while talking on the phone
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? in different countries
- Things you can say about your boat, but not your girlfriend
- Greg Proops
- The rest get to do their favorite game in the whole wide world, "Hoedown"
- Everybody reads the credits as stripping policemen
- Taped at the same session as Episode 5-05
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.