Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Too clever by half, Greg Proops
- Too smart for his own good, Wayne Brady
- A real smartypants, Colin Mochrie
- Duh-yuh Doi, Ryan Stiles
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 4-13)
- Don't matter, just like...
- Father's Day at Madonna's house
- If the points had any value right now, Anna Nicole Smith would be fetching us all beer.
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan is an Old West engineer driving a train carrying gold bullion and Wayne is a bandit riding up to rob it, Greg is the whip-wielding Southern owner of the train who comes in to save the day
- Do it like a Hong Kong action film where you're doing your own subtitles
- Do the scene with as much sexual innuendo as you can
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad times to be distracted by a beautiful woman
- Making mundane instructions sound sexy
- What President Bush does in the Oval Office when he's all by himself
- Things you can say about the food you eat, but not about your girlfriend
- African Chant
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- About: Julia, who teaches dance
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Mimi and Lola
- Scene: James Bond, Ryan, and his beautiful accomplice Tiffany, Colin, are settling down for a romantic encounter in an alpine chalet when they're surprised by enemy agents
- Fashion Models
- Commentator: Greg
- Models: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Job: Sewer worker
- No winner announced
- Everybody reads the credits as the Village People reading the credits faster and faster and faster
- Filmed at the same session with Episode 3-37.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.