Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Under constant surveillance, Wayne Brady
- Under the boardwalk, Denny Siegel
- Underoos, Colin Mochrie
- Under no circumstances, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, kinda like...
- The food at Hooters
- Don't matter, just like...
- A comb to Colin Mochrie
- Questions Only
- Scene: A teen soap opera
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: At a zoo
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Wayne is a prison guard who has hunted down chained-together escaped convicts Ryan and Colin and they are hiding in an alligator-infested swamp
- Styles: Cartoon, Shakespeare, Japanese anime, Planet of the Apes, Gilbert and Sullivan
- Party Quirks
- Host: Denny
- Wayne - Finds "The Mask" at the party
- Colin - "Never say die" deer trying to cross a highway
- Ryan - Slow motion sports bloopers
- Host: Denny
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of Soccer
- Ska - "Free Kick"
- Tin Pan Alley - "My Shorts Chafe"
- Beastie Boys - "I'm Not Really Hurt, but I'm Staying Down"
- Paul Robeson - "I Got a Yellow Card"
- Denny Siegel
- The losers have to do a "Hoedown" with Drew
- Wayne Brady reads the credits as Richard Simmons leading an aerobics class
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.