Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Hears no evil, Brad Sherwood
- Sees no evil, Wayne Brady
- Speaks no evil, Colin Mochrie
- Just a monkey scratching his face, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 8-12)
- Don't matter, just like...
- The angry voices in my head
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan and Wayne are two bickering French chefs who accidentally start a fire in the kitchen, Brad's the firefighter who arrives to rescue them
- Do it like you're masochists
- Do it like guys doing slow-motion stunts
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Earl Fromipanema"
- Co-anchor: Brad as "Happy" - Owner doing a cheap and manic commercial for his wig store
- Sports: Wayne as "Jerry F'fee" - Leads a dual life: Sports reporter by day, raging drag queen performing in a club by night
- Weather: Ryan as "Captain Strike" - Tough drill instructor pushing out of shape raw recruits through a difficult assault course
- Improbable Mission
- Agents: Colin and Ryan
- Voice on tape: Wayne
- Mission: Walking the dog (The Prime Minister of All-Up-In-It-Vania is coming to town. He has a dog that weighs approximately fifty pounds. This dog needs to be walked at least two times a day or he will make a mess and it will cause an international incident.)
- Boogie Woogie Sisters
- Singers: Brad, Wayne, and Ryan
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- About: Superheroes
- Colin Mochrie
- Everybody reads the credits, Ryan is a tough drill instructor putting everybody else through their paces
- Taped at the same session as Episode 3-39, Episode 4-10, Episode 7-15, and Episode 8-12
- During "Weird Newscasters", Ryan Stiles led three members of the audience to attempt to scale the green screen, accidentally damaging it.