Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Cold and refreshing, Wayne Brady
- Bottled at the source, Chip Esten
- Triple-filtered and sodium-free, Colin Mochrie
- Now with a convenient sports top, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- The police in Colombia
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: A town sheriff in the Old West, Ryan, has finally caught the fugitive gunslinger, Chip, and he throws him in jail, Wayne is a member of the gang who shows up to break him out
- Do it like you're falling in love with each other
- Put in some product testimonials
- Improbable Mission
- Agents: Colin and Ryan
- Voice on tape: Wayne
- Mission: Shopping at the grocery store (The Prime Minister of Eat-All-You-Can is starving. If they do not, he shall perish, and Sally Struthers will bring little kids to their door and make them feel very, very bad about themselves.)
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad times to use the athletic butt-slap
- Topics of discussion that always ruin a dinner party
- What the Whose Line? cast will ask Santa for this Christmas
- Things that your waitress says to you that can be misconstrued as sexual
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Chip and Wayne
- TV voiceover artists: Colin and Ryan
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- Album: Songs of Pregnancy
- Elvis - "Screw Lamaze, Give Me the Epidural"
- KISS - "Oooh, Placenta!"
- Chip Esten
- The rest get to do a game of "Props"
- Everybody reads the credits as if they were turkeys in bikinis
- This episode featured the distribution to Colin of the purported one-millionth point, even though Drew had already given billions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.