Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He who dares, wins, Wayne Brady
- The only thing to fear is fear itself, Chip Esten
- Live with passion, Colin Mochrie
- What a loser, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't exist, like...
- Online privacy
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan's a criminal breaking rocks in the prison yard, Chip's the tough prison warden who decides to frisk him because he suspects he's carrying a concealed weapon, and then Wayne flies in on a helicopter to help Ryan escape
- Do it like a Bob Fosse musical
- Do it like a cheesy 70s porn
- Do it like Stomp
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Sally and Cheryl
- Scene: Ryan is an explorer and Colin is a beautiful, feisty research scientist, they're on an expedition down a mighty river in Africa to capture King Kong
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Chip
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: People being covered with snakes, grubs, and insects, and others eating worms and other bugs
- Bartender: Chip
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Colin - Angry about the size of his feet
- Ryan - His zipper doesn't work
- Wayne - In love with Chip
- Colin Mochrie
- Wayne reads the credits as a football coach firing up his team of losers at halftime
- Filmed along with Season 5 episode 09 and 14, and Season 7 episode 04.
- Cece Worrall-Rubin is seen briefly in the establishing shots during the opening and after the commercial break, but is not credited and did not perform in the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.