Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Winning isn't everything, Greg Proops
- Someday, your ship will come in, Wayne Brady
- Money doesn't grow on trees, Colin Mochrie
- Size doesn't matter, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Pro football in L.A.
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Greg and Ryan are the leaders of rival biker gangs facing off in a dramatic race towards a cliff's edge in a game of chicken; as they begin, Greg's girlfriend Wayne rides in, trying to stop them, whatever it takes
- Do it like gremlins
- Do it like you love the feel of carpet on your skin
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Greg
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Clips from The Jerry Springer Show
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- About: Jerry Springer
- Style: Gospel
- Daytime Talk Show
- Host: Jerry
- Guests: Colin and Ryan
- Audience members: Wayne and Greg
- Topic: Little Red Riding Hood
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Heads: Wayne, Ryan, and Jerry
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- To: Shannon from the audience
- Song: "I Dream About Your Yarmulke"
- Jerry Springer
- Everybody reads the credits as if they're backstage at The Jerry Springer Show
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.