Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Hey man, the cow's about to come out of the barn, Brad Sherwood
- Hey, the turtle's about to come out of his shell, Wayne Brady
- Uh, you're about to free willy, Colin Mochrie
- For crying out loud, zip it up, you idiot, Ryan Stiles
Hi I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter...
- If the points were on Happy Days, they'd be Richie's older brother
- Questions with Wigs
- Scene: Scandal erupts at a wedding
- Scenes from a Hat
- If Tarzan had appeared in other TV shows
- Unusual phrases to be teaching in an English-as-a-second-language class
- Strange comments for your doctor to make after "Turn your head and cough"
- Party Quirks
- Host: Brad
- Wayne - Host's repulsive landlady looking for excuses to interrupt the party so she can hit on everyone
- Colin - Safari guide who thinks people are dangerous wild animals who must be wrestled into submission
- Ryan - Uninhibited social director at a nudist camp trying to get everyone to join in the activities
- Host: Brad
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- Album: Songs of the Western
- The Osmond Brothers - "Clip-Clop Bang Bang, Clip-Clop Bang Bang"
- The Who - "Miss Kitty Left Me, so I'm Sleeping with My Horse"
- Opera - "Two Asses in a One-Horse Town"
- Brad Sherwood
- The rest get to do a game of "Irish Drinking Song"
- Everybody reads the credits while they're posing for the new Men of Whose Line? calendar
- First playing of "Questions with Wigs"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.