Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- It's not what you have, it's what you do with it, Greg Proops
- It ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean, Wayne Brady
- It isn't the size of the car, it's what you've got under the hood, Colin Mochrie
- The man with the big, big feet, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Parking tickets to a judge
- Let's Make a Date
- Host: Greg
- Wayne - Stage hypnotist who uses his butt to hypnotize people
- Colin - Abrasive coach looking for new members to train for his all-women wrestling team
- Ryan - Secretly setting up an erotic 24-hour webcam on stage and is surreptitiously trying to include the others in his broadcast
- Host: Greg
- Scene to Rap
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Top Gun
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Deborah and Corina
- Scene: Two gung-ho astronauts who take off on a rescue mission to save an international space station orbiting Mars, but when they get there they discover that the station has been taken over by deadly aliens
- Scenes from a Hat
- Ending a long-term relationship in song
- Things you've always wanted to say to the audience at home
- When a kiss is completely out of line
- Unusual ways for your optometrist to test your vision
- World's Worst
- Performers: Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- Wayne reads the credits as a hypnotist who's using his butt to hypnotize people at home
- Cece Worrall-Rubin is seen in the establishing shot, but is not credited and does not perform in the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.