Good evening everybody, welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Too many men on the field, Brad Sherwood
- Back field in motion, Wayne Brady
- Unnecessary roughness, Colin Mochrie
- Illegal use of hands, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter...
- If the points were on Scooby-Doo, they'd be Velma
- Scene to Music
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Colin and his new wife Wayne are relaxing in a Jacuzzi at a health club, they are shocked when Ryan, the maintenance man, joins them in the tub to fix the jets
- Performers: Colin, Ryan, and Joanie with Brad's voice
- Scene: Ballet dancer Colin is in love with his dancing partner, star ballerina Joanie, a passionate woman with violent tendencies, as they are limbering up, her jealous husband, tyrannical ballet coach Ryan, storms in
- Change Letter
- Performers: Brad, Colin, Ryan, and Wayne
- Scene: It's new-members day at a nudist camp and experienced couple Brad and Colin are setting up a picnic
- Can't say: P, Must say: G
- Party Quirks
- Host: Brad
- Wayne - The talking mirror image of everyone
- Colin - A perky shoe shine who has brushes on his chest and an electric buffer in his butt
- Ryan - All the characters in a gay Western
- Host: Brad
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Drew and Joanie
- Scene: James Bond, Ryan, and his Bond girl, Colin, have been captured and left to die in a fiendish way by Dr. No, they must escape from his snowy alpine hideout and make their way back to the safety of Bond's luxury apartment
- Wayne Brady
- Actually, is he really the winner? Because the rest get to do a game with Joanie
- Everybody reads the credits as they fight for the affection of Joanie
- Joanie Laurer could not go by her wrestling name, Chyna, on this show due to the WWE owning that name.
- The third stanza of "Irish Drinking Song" was cut.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.