Good evening everybody, and welcome to Halloween Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Good evening, Greg Proops
- Welcome, foolish mortals, Wayne Brady
- Come into my parlor if you dare, Colin Mochrie
- If this van's a-rocking, don't come a-knocking, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Make a Monster
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Dr. Frankenstein: Colin
- Igor: Greg
- Frankstein's monster: Ryan
- Head: John Wayne
- Right leg: A soccer player
- Left leg: A Radio City Rockette
- Arms: The robot from Lost in Space
- Bride of Frankenstein: Wayne
- Head: Sammy Davis Jr.
- Legs: Big chicken legs
- Left arm: Muhammad Ali
- Right arm: A woman
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you don't want to hear in the dark
- What slasher movie villains are really thinking while they're waiting to pop out
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Curtis Interruptus"
- Co-anchor: Greg as "Randy Always" - Politician filming a smear campaign ad against his opponent Drew
- Sports: Wayne - Frat boy doing a serious of outrageous dares to impress his drinking buddies in the front row
- Weather: Ryan as "Rocky Dooley" - The rise and fall of a 1940s boxer
- World's worst dating service video
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Drew, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Drew goes to see old witch Ryan to have his fortune told and buy some magic potions
- Wayne Brady
- Everybody reads the credits as a succession of trick-or-treaters coming to the door
- Filmed at the same session as Episode 5-21 and Episode 7-11
- First playing of "Make a Monster"
- Cece Worrall-Rubin is seen in the establishing shot, but is not credited and does not perform in the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.