Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I went to the Blue Hole, Brad Sherwood
- Have a nice day, Wayne Brady
- My parents went to Hawaii and all I got was Colin Mochrie
- I'm with stupid, Ryan Stiles
- (Introduction reused in Episode 5-27)
and my name's Drew Carey, I'm your host. Come on, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- Barry White CDs when you're all alone
- Award Show
- Presenters: Brad and Wayne
- Winners: Colin and Ryan
- For: Frat boys
- Party Quirks
- Host: Brad
- Wayne - The I've Got a Secret episode of the South American Jerry Springer Show
- Colin - Performing seal in a marine park pool playing up to the cameras
- Ryan - Series of hunting accidents caught on tape
- Host: Brad
- Scenes from a Hat
- What life would have been like if your parents were insult comics
- What's on TV in Hell
- Things found written in hillbilly fortune cookies
- Hit numbers from a musical about breasts
- Bartender: Brad
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Wayne - Excited about Brad
- Colin - Angry about a speeding ticket
- Ryan - In love with ugly shoes
- Colin Mochrie
- The rest get to do a game of "Props"
- Brad reads the credits as a Russian gymnastics coach upset with his team of underachievers
- After Brad actually pulled down his pants to partially moon the audience at the very end of the "Award Show" game, Wayne said to him, "I would have done it with you, but I have a g-string on." Drew read Wayne's lips, asked if he was serious, and repeated this aloud. In response, Wayne pulled up the edge of the g-string to show everyone.
- When Wayne forgot to incorporate the "South American" part of his suggestion, Ryan quipped "Someone's thong is too tight."
- Cece Worrall-Rubin is seen in the establishing shot, but is not credited and does not perform in this episode.
- Laura Hall appears to have played some piano flourishes during "Award Show".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.