Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He's got a face only a mother could love, Wayne Brady
- He's got a face you can't help but love, Chip Esten
- He's got a face the whole family could love, Colin Mochrie
- Well, he's got a face, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- The tonic in a gin and tonic
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Gay Apparel"
- Co-anchor: Chip as "Guiseppe Guisoupy" - Singing (Italian) gondolier whose boat springs a leak
- Sports: Wayne as "Yakamito Yakamito Yakamito Jones" - Excited Japanese tourist
- Weather: Ryan as "Toulouse Aroundthewaist" - Bigfoot caught on camera and desperate to escape being filmed
- Title Sequence
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Sitcom: The Bea Arthur and Brad Pitt Show
- Scenes from a Hat
- What your wife is saying right now
- Boy Scout badges we've never heard of
- Diet books that didn't exactly fly off the shelves
- Strange 900 numbers
- Bad racehorse names to call in a race
- Improbable Mission
- Agents: Colin and Ryan
- Voice on tape: Wayne
- Mission: Washing the car (the governor of "Mama-say-mama-sah Ma-ma-poo-sah" needs his 1974 Dodge Dart cleaned for a hot date, go take it, wash it, wax it, buff it, and get it looking all up good all up in it yo)
- All these guys (Ryan, Colin, and Wayne), it's a three-way tie
- Everybody reads the credits as people at a very dysfunctional family reunion
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.