Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Has a third-grade perfect attendance award, Wayne Brady
- Has a Wal-Mart Employee of the Week award, Colin Mochrie
- Has a Mister Congeniality award, Ryan Stiles
- Has an Academy Award, Whoopi Goldberg
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Pants to a toll booth operator
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: The evil whip-wielding Judge Frollo, Ryan, has cornered gypsy girl Esmerelda, Whoopi, in the bell tower and is forcing her to do a sensual dance for him, suddenly, hideously ugly Quasimodo, Wayne, swings in to save her
- Do it like TV evangelists
- Do it like high school cheerleaders
- Do it like you're New York insult comics
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Whoopi
- Style: Tina Turner
- Performers: Colin, Ryan, and Whoopi with Wayne's voice
- Scene: Colin is a brilliant French designer in love with his temperamental star, supermodel Whoopi, as she is practicing her catwalk routine backstage, her jealous photographer boyfriend Ryan bursts in
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad things to do as you walk down the aisle at your wedding
- If classic movies had nude scenes
- If cartoon characters had adult conversations
- What you don't want to see tattooed on your date
- Inappropriate times to use baby talk
- Inappropriate topics of conversation when meeting the Queen of England
- Foreign Film Dub
- Actors: Drew and Whoopi
- Translators: Ryan and Colin
- Language: Chinese
- Film: Soba Noodle for You
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game called "Foreign Film Dub"
- Wayne and Whoopi read the credits as two old women talking about who's hot at the retirement home
- When Drew throws the hat after "Scenes from a Hat" it hits the camera.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.