Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Too clever by half, Greg Proops
- Too smart for his own good, Wayne Brady
- A real smartypants, Colin Mochrie
- Duh-yuh Doi, Ryan Stiles
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 7-10)
- Don't matter, like...
- Anything standing directly behind Jennifer Lopez
- Press Conference
- Public figure: Colin
- Topic: Tin Man announcing he and Dorothy have just had a child
- World's worst dating service video
- Multiple Personalities
- Performers: Greg, Ryan, and Colin
- Captain's hat - John Wayne
- Lifesaver - Liberace
- Telescope - Rain Man
- Scene: On a cruise on the SS Poseidon when it's hit by a tidal wave and capsizes
- Greatest Hits
- Salesmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- Album: Songs of Retirement
- Destiny's Child - "Puttering Around the Garden"
- Polka - "I'm Gonna Torch the Place"
- Metal - "Shut Those Kids Up, I'm Trying to Sleep!"
- World's Worst
- Self-help instructional videos
- Performers: Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- The rest have to do "World's Worst"
- Ryan and Greg read the credits as newsanchors who don't know their microphones are still on