Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- And they're off, Brad Sherwood
- On the outside corner it's Wayne Brady
- Comin' down the stretch it's Colin Mochrie
- The winner by a nose, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- My treadmill
- (Gag reused in Episode 8-12)
- Press Conference
- Public figure: Colin
- Scene: Santa Claus announcing his retirement
- If You Know What I Mean
- Performers: Brad, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: Colin and Brad are two guys who work in an office, Ryan is their colleague who comes in to join them
- Show-Stopping Number
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Scene: Working as veterinarians
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Dubber: Brad
- Audience member: Betty, a clerk
- Scene: High school quarterback Colin is making a move on star athlete Betty who is stretching by the track, Ryan her jock boyfriend arrives to train with her
- Scenes from a Hat
- What Olympic medalists are really thinking while they're listening to the national anthem
- Times when "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" is not an appropriate selection method
- What Alexander Graham Bell really said the first time he used the phone
- Things the pilot wishes he hadn't said when the intercom was on
- First lines of the worst poems ever written
- Things that shouldn't have ejector seats
- Things found in Drew Carey's appointment book
- Brad Sherwood
- Colin Mochrie reads the credits while he "fluffs his Garfield"
- Taped at the same session as Episode 3-39, Episode 6-02, Episode 7-15, and Episode 8-12
- Cece Worrall-Rubin is seen in the establishing shots during the opening and after the commercial break, and is credited, but does not perform in this episode.
- First playing of "Dubbing"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.