Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Private and confidential, Wayne Brady
- Top secret, Kathy Greenwood
- For your eyes only, Colin Mochrie
- Yeah, go ahead, take a look, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 4-02)
- Don't matter, like...
- What you look like when you're in a chat room
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Pierre Cuzmybladdersempty"
- Co-anchor: Kathy as "Lubelle" - Trailer trash woman telling her ex-husband at home what a great lover her new boyfriend Colin is
- Sports: Wayne as "Winky" - Nerdy nearsighted teenager playing his first game of Spin the Bottle
- Weather: Ryan - John Wayne who thinks the studio is coming under attack
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Kathy
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: People with freaky talents
- Party Quirks
- Host: Kathy
- Wayne - Various celebrities getting slowly steamrolled
- Colin - Suspects that people are not the sex they claim to be and is trying to find out for sure
- Ryan - Hunky model in a photo shoot for the covers of romance novels
- Host: Kathy
- Show-Stopping Number
- Performers: Colin, Ryan, and Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Scene: Working at the post office
- World's Worst
- Person to share a lifeboat with
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest have to do a game of "World's Worst"
- Ryan reads the credits as John Wayne rounding up his posse because they're under attack
- Cece Worrall-Rubin is seen in the opening, but did not perform in the episode and is not credited.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.