Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Private and confidential, Wayne Brady
- Top secret, Kathy Greenwood
- For your eyes only, Colin Mochrie
- Yeah, go ahead, take a look, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 4-06)
- Don't matter, just like...
- Good taste to the man who makes Ryan's shoes
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Kathy
- Scene: Two businessmen arrive at a gym and health spa
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- About: Samantha, an aerobics instructor
- Style: Riverdance
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Scene: Colin's a senior engineer called in to help at the nuclear plant when two other engineers report a leak
- "That's not what you said earlier."
- "What does that do?"
- "Oops, I did it again."
- "Are you enjoying this?"
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Product: Bad breath cure
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things your mom says or does that make you think she used to be a stripper
- Conversation topics that will derail a dinner party
- Things bald men are sick of hearing
- If Rain Man had different jobs
- Hillbilly dating service videos
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest are forced to do a "Hoedown"
- Everybody reads the credits as if they were taking an aerobics class from Samantha
- Due to the way it was edited, Kathy had no lines in this episode.
- First playing of "Living Scenery"