Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Saturday night fever, Wayne Brady
- How deep is your love, Kathy Greenwood
- Staying alive, Colin Mochrie
- More than a woman, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 8-17)
- Don't matter, just like...
- The future of UPN
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Lars Ofthemohicans"
- Co-anchor: Kathy as "Fay Kitnightly" - Has had one drink too many at lunch and has lost all her inhibitions
- Sports: Wayne as "Bucky Ozark" - Ugly hillbilly desperate to get someone to accept his marriage proposal
- Weather: Ryan as "Bud Ugly" - Indiana Jones in the middle of a hair-raising quest
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Chris, who reviews video games
- Style: Britney Spears
- Action Replay
- Actors: Wayne and Kathy
- Re-enacters: Ryan and Colin
- Original scene: Newlyweds fight and make up while doing the laundry
- Party Quirks
- Host: Kathy
- Wayne - The more he is attracted to someone, the faster he talks
- Colin - Increasingly frustrated french pig hunting everywhere for truffles
- Ryan - Carol Channing whose head keeps getting stuck to things
- Host: Kathy
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest get to do their favorite game, "Hoedown"
- Ryan reads the credits as Carol Channing while everybody else pulls glass out of his head
- Taped at the same session as Episode 8-17
- Towards the end of "Party Quirks", Ryan accidentally breaks the neon desk light with his head.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.