Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- The baby in the family, Wayne Brady
- Daddy's little girl, Kathy Greenwood
- The awkward middle child, Colin Mochrie
- The red-headed stepkid, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Are something you'll never see, like...
- Pat Buchanan in the White House
- Questions Only
- Scene: The patrons of an Old West saloon prepare for the arrival of the notorious Ugly Gang
- African Chant
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- About: Mike, an astronomy graduate student
- The Millionaire Show
- Host: Colin
- Contestant: Ryan
- Friend on the phone: Kathy
- Audience member: Wayne
- Theme: Frisky old people
- Scenes from a Hat
- Scenes from the Eskimo soap opera
- Rejected show names for Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- What Kathy Greenwood is thinking right now
- Trying to look cool while doing very uncool things
- What women say to each other in the bathroom during the Whose Line? intermission
- Odd things to see written on highway warning signs
- Titles for Colin Mochrie's autobiography
- Other things you can see from the Moon besides the Great Wall of China
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest have to do a "Hoedown"
- Everybody reads the credits as frisky old people
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.