Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He's loaded with features, Greg Proops
- He's internet-ready, Wayne Brady
- He's user-friendly, Colin Mochrie
- His disk is floppy, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- Who's behind you in the buffet line
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan is a nervous bank robber holding up Wayne, the teller, Greg is a cop who bursts in
- A soap opera, you're pregnant (Ryan), you're not (Wayne), you have a limp (Greg)
- Speed up, but then slow down
- Be strippers, you two speed up and slow down (Ryan and Greg), and you strip as Goofy (Wayne)
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Anne
- About: Bank tellers
- Style: West Side Story
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Mickey and Catherine
- Scene: Ryan is Tarzan, and Colin is Jane, and they're hunting for food when they hear trouble in the jungle
- World's worst dating service video
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Heads: Wayne, Drew, and Ryan
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- To: Christina from the audience
- Song: "You Fill My Life with Jell-O"
- Greg and Colin
- Get to relax while the others do a game
- Ryan and Colin read the credits as your good old Tarzan and Jane
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.