Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- A wonderful vintage, Wayne Brady
- Full-bodied with a hint of strawberries, Kathy Greenwood
- Has a peculiar nose, Colin Mochrie
- Take this back! It's gone bad! Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't mean a thing, just like...
- The plot in Mission Impossible 2
- Don't matter, just like...
- Your high school guidance counselor
- Questions Only
- Scene: Kathy and Wayne are a couple honeymooning at the Bates Motel
- Sound Effects
- Performers: Colin (acting) and Ryan (sounds)
- Scene: A sumo wrestler wakes up on the day of a big match
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Heads: Colin, Ryan, and Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- To: Bree, from the audience
- Song: "You Are My Chili Dog"
- Scenes Cut from a Movie
- Gone with the Wind
- Sixth Sense
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- Green Mile
- The Millionaire Show
- Host: Colin
- Contestant: Ryan
- Friend on the phone: Kathy
- Audience member: Wayne
- Theme: Frat Boy
- Kathy Greenwood
- Kathy and Wayne read the credits as two sorority girls welcoming a new pledge class
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.