Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Hey, what's your problem, bud? Greg Proops
- You wanna take it outside? Wayne Brady
- You wanna piece of me? Colin Mochrie
- Not in the face! Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- The Clinton legacy
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Greg as "Enormously Gifted"
- Co-anchor: Colin as "Biff" - Frat boy cruising in a car with his buddies
- Sports: Wayne - In a Miss Fitness USA pageant
- Weather: Ryan - Inca high priest who must sacrifice a virgin
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Marie and Anne
- Scene: Two firemen who are sleeping in the station house when the alarm sounds
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: A coffee grinder
- Style: A song and dance number from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Newsanchors: Greg and Ryan
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Women in swimsuits modelling and posing at the beach
- World's Worst
- Things to say or do on a romantic date
- Performers: Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- Everybody reads the credits as if they were guys desperate for money, watching a horse race at the track
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.