Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Here's the first fish I ever caught, Wayne Brady
- I got this one down in Mexico, Kathy Greenwood
- I got this one up in Canada, Colin Mochrie
- Hey, wave your hand in front of this one, he sings and tells jokes, Ryan Stiles
I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Twinkies Light
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Horst Yourodeinon"
- Co-anchor: Kathy as "Sarah Bellum" - Colin's nagging overbearing wife
- Wayne: Sports as "Abdullah Oblongata" - The munchkins from The Wizard of Oz
- Ryan: Weather as "Lee Bido" - Shows why he is known as Mr. Sexual Harassment
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Maureen, the editor of Teen Style magazine
- Style: Sisqo
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad things to do during an earthquake
- Graffiti found in the White House restroom
- Rejected names for bras
- Unfortunate wedding night confessions
- Inappropriate compliments to give your mother
- What Drew Carey's thinking right now
- What Are You Trying to Say?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Colin is being fitted for a suit by Ryan
- Party Quirks
- Host: Kathy
- Wayne - Island tribal chief and his interpreter
- Colin - Thinks people's butts are sandwiches
- Ryan - Drag queen sporting a major attitude
- Host: Kathy
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest do a game with Drew
- Kathy and Colin read the credits, and Kathy is a bad-tempered film star complaining to angry director Colin about her co-stars
- First playing of "What Are You Trying to Say?" and "Irish Drinking Song"