Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Show me the money, Wayne Brady
- Are you trying to seduce me? Denny Siegel
- I'm an excellent driver, Colin Mochrie
- It's showtime, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- The buffet at a strip club
- Questions Only
- Scene: In the produce section of a supermarket on singles night
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Ryan and Wayne are two guys in a sauna, Colin, a mob hit man, finally catches up with them
- Styles: Science fiction, Game show, 70s hippie flick, Cartoon, Porno
- Scenes from a Hat
- Songs that kill the romance
- Things not to bring into the bathtub
- Confusing battle cries
- Albums doomed to be flops
- Least likely to win the 2000 presidential race
- The stupidity award show
- Inopportune times to laugh hysterically
- Old Job, New Job
- Performers: Colin and Denny, with Ryan
- Scene: Colin and Denny are getting married and Ryan is the minister
- Old job: Ryan used to be a New York cop
- Greatest Hits
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Private Eye
- MC Hammer - "Just Do Dustin'"
- 50s blues - "Someone Cut My Nose"
- Ricky Martin - "Opening a Door That's Locked-a"
- Denny Siegel
- The rest have to do a hoedown with Drew
- Denny and Colin read the credits as two parents who've had it with their kids