Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Ask not what your country can do for Brad Sherwood
- Ich bin ein Wayne Brady
- I am not a crook, Colin Mochrie
- I did not have an affair with that Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- The pictures of food on the Denny's menu
- The Cleveland Browns
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad as "Chester Moistmuffins"
- Co-anchor: Colin as "Lionel Hotbiscuits" - The world's most tactless man
- Sports: Wayne as "Sizzling Baconpan" - RuPaul
- Weather: Ryan as "Flaky Croissants" - Has uncontrollable hots for a different person every 10 seconds
- Film Dub
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Brad
- Scene: Planning a five-year-old's birthday party
- Questionable Impressions
- Scene: On a freeway
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: In a barbershop
- Greatest Hits
- Announcer guys: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Plumber
- The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Roto-Rooter"
- German drinking song - "Who's Uncloggin'?"
- 90s R&B - "You Can't Flush Me Away"
- 90-Second Alphabet
- Performers: Colin, Drew, and Ryan
- Scene: Three roommates watching the lottery numbers come on TV
- Starting letter: X
- Ryan and Colin
- Wayne and Ryan read the credits like two angry drivers stuck in traffic
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.