Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Read my lips, no new taxes, Greg Proops
- I did not inhale, Wayne Brady
- I know Colin Mochrie, and you're no Colin Mochrie
- Where's the beef? Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction recycled in Episode 2-39)
- Don't matter, they are just for appearances only, just like...
- A politician's family
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Greg as "Great Afterdark"
- Co-anchor: Colin - A Puritan who is convinced that Greg is a witch
- Sports: Wayne - A knight looking to rescue a damsel in distress
- Weather: Ryan - Refuses to abandon his dream of performing in a Busby Berkeley musical
- African Chant
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Chris, who does visual effects
- Scenes from a Hat
- Public service announcements you'll never see
- Other gifts the three wise men considered
- Phrases you can use to describe a truck, but not your girlfriend
- Odd things to hear from a talking doll
- What doctors really see when they look in your ears
- The title for Drew Carey's second book
- Scene with an Audience Member
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience member: Margie
- Scene: Ryan is a sheriff who bursts into a saloon to win back his sweetheart Ms. Kitty from evil gambler, Colin
- Dating Service Video
- World's worst dating service video
- 90-Second Alphabet
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Drew
- Scene: Two park rangers, Colin and Drew, are desperately trying to talk crotchety old recluse, Ryan, into evacuating his cabin because a nearby volcano is about to blow
- Starting letter: Q
- Ryan and Colin
- Get to do a game with Drew
- Greg reads the credits as a male stripper
- Drew describes Africa as a "big country." He is ribbed by the performers throughout the episode.
- In "Dating Service Video", Colin imitates a Jawa from Star Wars.
- First playing of "Scene with an Audience Member"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.