Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Have it your way, Wayne Brady
- Hold the pickles, Kathy Greenwood
- Finger-licking good, Colin Mochrie
- You cant eat just one, Ryan Stiles
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down. Let's have some fun.
- Are useless, just like...
- A personal check from Willie Nelson
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Ollie Oxenfree"
- Co-anchor: Kathy as "Janissa" - Colin's spoiled bad-tempered teenage daughter
- Sports: Wayne as "Brick Bruck" - Having trouble mastering his jet pack
- Weather: Ryan as "Sprinkley Days" - A lifer about to attempt a daring and elaborate prison escape
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- About: Leigh, the lunch lady
- Style: A singing strip-o-gram
- Themed Restaurant
- Diners: Colin and Kathy
- Maitre'd and waiter: Ryan and Wayne
- Scene: Two business associates who've stepped out for an illicit romantic lunch
- Theme: A war zone
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: A burger joint or fast-food place
- Scenes from a Hat
- Senior citizen Olympic events
- The number one thing that you shouldn't lick
- Alternate endings to famous films
- Things that can spoil a date
- Hillary Clinton's recurring nightmare
- Things you should never ever ever say while making love
- The first thing that Adam said to Eve
- Kathy Greenwood
- Losers are punished by doing a "Hoedown" with Drew
- Kathy and Ryan read the credits like two gossipy manicurists
- The 'Narrate' game played in this episode is the infamous 'Maltese Burger' scene.
- First playing of "Themed Restaurant"