Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Start me up, Wayne Brady
- Honky tonk woman, Kathy Greenwood
- Gimme shelter, Colin Mochrie
- Here comes your nineteenth nervous breakdown, Ryan Stiles
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- The censor on The Donny and Marie Show
- Questions Only
- Scene: A wedding at a nudist colony
- Sound Effects
- Performers: Colin (acting) and Ryan (sounds)
- Scene: In the Wild West, tough new sheriff Colin, on an urgent mission to clean up the town, arrives at the saloon
- Newsanchors: Kathy and Ryan
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Maggots
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- TV commercial guys: Colin and Ryan
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- Album: Songs of the Attorney
- Yiddish folk song - "Sue Him, Sue Him Big"
- Jug band - "Sequester This"
- Yoko Ono - "Attornee-ee-ey"
- Foreign Film Dub
- Actors: Kathy and Drew
- Translators: Colin and Ryan
- Language: Swedish
- Title: Bikini Jones
- Everybody but Wayne
- Get to do a game with Drew
- Wayne and Kathy read the credits as two cheerleaders at a national competition
- First appearance of Kathy Greenwood and Cece Worrall-Rubin