Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Please don't squeeze the Greg Proops
- That's funny, he never has a second cup, Wayne Brady
- You're soaking in it, Colin Mochrie
- My bologna has a first name, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Union solidarity to a major league umpire
- Vows at a celebrity wedding
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Greg as "Alarmingly Huge"
- Co-anchor: Colin - Way too open about his personal problems
- Sports: Wayne - Overzealous woman at a church revival meeting
- Weather: Ryan - Aggressive barfly being repeatedly ejected from a bar
- Questionable Impressions
- Scene: At a bus stop
- Scenes from a Hat
- Disconcerting tattoos to find on your girlfriend
- Unlikely cowboy songs
- The worst thing to find in your parachute pack
- Things you shouldn't do after heavy drinking
- Questions you'd like to ask a Miss America contestant
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: From Braveheart, the night before the crucial battle with the English, William Wallace, who's Colin, and his fellow warrior, Ryan, realize that they're vastly outnumbered
- "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
- "I am woman, hear me roar."
- "My friends all call me Mr. Tuggy."
- "I see Paris, I see France, I see someone's underpants."
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Heads: Wayne, Ryan, and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Musical: Trashman
- Song: "They Threw It Away"
- Wayne Brady
- Losers have to do a "Hoedown" with Drew
- Greg and Wayne read the credits as two obnoxious catcalling construction workers