Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Cross at the green and not in between, Wayne Brady
- Uncle Sam wants Chip Esten
- Take a bite outta Colin Mochrie
- Only you can prevent Ryan Stiles
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Saying your luggage has been with you since you packed it
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Orlan Curtainback"
- Co-Anchor: Chip as "Steve Incredible" - In the middle of a Broadway musical
- Sports: Wayne as "Flappy" - Drew's no.1 teenage fan
- Weather: Ryan as "Sonny Skies" - Desperate to quell rumors that he's gay
- Singers: Chip and Wayne
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Anna
- About: Connie, a receptionist at a doctor's office
- Style: Jumpin' jive
- Scenes from a Hat
- Baseball umpires at home
- Ill-advised Valentine's Day gifts
- Favorite pranks of nuns
- Other things the first man on the moon might have said
- Opening lines to foreign national anthems
- Lines you wouldn't hear in a western
- Rejected Jeopardy categories
- People who won't be appearing on currency any time soon
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: Ryan is Rhett Butler, Colin is Scarlett O'Hara, Rhett finally tells Scarlett that he's leaving
- "You look like two pigs wrestling under a blanket."
- "Hey, what smells?"
- "I'm wearing a thong."
- "What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"
- Questions Only
- Performers: Drew, Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: Godzilla
- Chip Esten
- The rest get to do a game of "Questions Only"
- Ryan and Chip read the credits as Ryan talks to Chip and tries to convince Chip that he's not gay
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.