Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, Brad Sherwood
- He stays crunchy even in milk, Wayne Brady
- He's magically delicious, Colin Mochrie
- He's got two scoops of raisins in his pants, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down. Let's have some fun.
- Don't mean anything like...
- The warning on a pack of cigarettes
- Don't matter, just like...
- The talent portion of a beauty contest
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad as "Clyde Streudelpants"
- Co-Anchor: Colin as "Desmond Pettibone III" - 1920s gangster under fire in a getaway car
- Sports: Wayne as "Hardwood Paneling" - In love with the camera operator
- Weather: Ryan as "Harry Showerdrain" - Trying to keep a leaking dam from bursting
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Michelle, a "writer-slash-mom"
- Styles: Gipsy Kings
- Anchors: Ryan and Brad
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Sharks
- Party Quirks
- Host: Brad
- Wayne - On a tape that's being fast-forwarded and rewound
- Colin - Cruise ship steward in a bad storm
- Ryan - Hyperactive lap dog looking for a lap
- Host: Brad
- Scenes from a Hat
- Rejected theme songs from the movie Titanic
- Presidential slogans that will not get you elected
- Losing science fair projects
- Celebrity endorsements doomed to fail
- Drill sergeant pick up lines
- Wayne Brady
- The rest are punished by having to do their favorite game, "Hoedown"
- Brad and Ryan read the credits as Deep South hog callers calling in their pigs
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.