Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Swan lake, Wayne Brady
- Duck soup, Greg Proops
- Bald eagle, Colin Mochrie
- Bird brain, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Greg
- Scene: In a luxury hotel room, hunky CIA agent Ryan is seducing female enemy spy Colin when suddenly, metal-limbed villain Wayne smashes his way in
- Everybody is a different famous celebrity
- Everybody is a catwalk model
- You're sadists and masochists, you choose
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unlikely lines from romance novels
- Unlikely opening lines of a sermon
- Things you shouldn't do to try and impress your date
- Things guaranteed to kill the mood in the bedroom
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Snow White, Colin, has been woken with a kiss from a gallant prince, Ryan
- "Can I have your sister's phone number?"
- "Say that again, I'll cut you."
- "Get out! It's gonna blow!"
- "That's the smallest one I've ever seen."
- Pairs: Ryan and Greg, Colin and Wayne
- Greatest Hits
- Television voiceover personalities: Greg and Colin
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Motel
- Snoop Dogg and Li'l Wayne - "Room 237"
- Cab Calloway - "What's That Stain on the Lampshade?"
- Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady
- Winners join the others and read out the credits as if they are all senior citizens trying to Skype their grandkids via the camera
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.