Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Grand Theft Auto, Wayne Brady
- Call of Duty, Brad Sherwood
- Bioshock Infinite, Colin Mochrie
- Donkey Kong, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- Scene: On a romantic singles cruise
- Award Show
- Presenters: Wayne and Brad
- Winners: Colin and Ryan
- For: Tough cops
- World's Worst
- Things to say or do on a cooking show
- If You Know What I Mean
- Performers: Brad, Ryan, and Colin
- Scene: Two construction workers are on site; Ryan enters as their coworker who is late for work
- Sideways Scene
- Performers: Colin, Brad, and Wayne
- Scene: Basketball players Colin and Brad are having a one-on-one when Wayne enters as their rival who challenges them to a game
- Styles: Martial arts movie, science-fiction movie, E.T.
- Greatest Hits
- TV voiceover personalities: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of Grandparents
- Dueling Elvises - "Teeth in a Glass"
- Willie Nelson and The Incredible Hulk - "I Never Really Loved Your Grandma"
- The lovely Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles
- Winners read out the credits as two drunk football fans driving home
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.