Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Improv VIP, Wayne Brady
- Whose Line MVP, Jonathan Mangum
- Comedy TNT, Colin Mochrie
- LOL, OMG, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan is an heroic Jedi Knight teaching his young apprentice Jonathan some lightsaber skills when Wayne appears as various other characters in Star Wars
- Do it like frat boys
- Do it like really sexy and touch each other inappropriately as much as you can
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Karen and Gracie
- Scene: Ryan and Colin are two cops patrolling a casino which is suddenly raided by a gang of Russian criminals
- Moving People
- Performers: Colin and Wayne
- Movers from the audience: Rihanna and Josh
- Scene: The planet is being affected by a shortage of Italian food
- Scenes from a Hat
- How to make your roommate move out
- Bad things to say or do in a crowded place
- Unlikely things to happen in the shower
- Jingles from embarrassing medical commercials
- Greatest Hits
- Television voiceover personalities: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Wayne and Jonathan
- Album: Songs of the Astronaut
- Folk Duo - "Too Close in a Capsule"
- Punk - "Splashdown"
- All four of you
- Winners read out the credits as if they are all insects getting caught in a Venus flytrap which is the camera
- "Hollywood Director" references Star Wars.
- "Sound Effects (with Audience Members)" references Star Trek.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.