Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Chili pepper, Wayne Brady
- French truffle, Gary Anthony Williams
- Hot mustard, Colin Mochrie
- Meat substitute, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- Scene: Passions erupt in a sci-fi movie
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Anne and Naomi
- Scene: Two of the Three Musketeers hear that they must fight their way into a heavily-armed castle to rescue the hysterical French royal family
- Film Dub
- Performers: Wayne, Gary, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: One day at the ranch
- Scenes from a Hat
- Really bad teachers
- Things that you can say at the gym that you can't say about your partner
- The world's worst medical ads
- Pick up lines of Aisha Tyler
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Gary
- Pitchmen: Ryan and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Bartender
- Barry White and Nicki Minaj - "Too Much Salt on the Rim"
- Modern funk - "Why's the Floor So Sticky?"
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners read out the credits as if they are all the mischievous residents of a retirement home; Colin has won the lucky job of the nurse
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.