Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Fruit ninja, Wayne Brady
- Forbidden fruit, Jeff Davis
- Low-hanging fruit, Colin Mochrie
- Froot Loop, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Sven Dovescry"
- Co-anchor: Jeff as "Wally" - Enthusiastic squeegee guy who thinks Colin is a car
- Sports: Ryan - 'The Wizard of Oz' in 30 seconds
- Weather: Wayne as "Stormy Weather" - Manic ad man selling the entire audience
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Cornelius
- Style: Beastie Boys
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Cornelius
- Scene: Two pirates on the high seas relaxing on their ship when they spy a Spanish galleon ripe for plunder
- Scenes from a Hat
- The world's worst commercials
- Hitchhikers you wouldn't want to give a ride to
- Love songs that will instantly kill the mood
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Cornelius, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is a flirtatious mother meeting her future son-in-law Cornelius for the first time whilst preparing desserts for him
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners join the special guest and read out the credits as if they're all very vain actors who think the camera is a mirror
- During "Weird Newscasters", Colin notes that Ryan has actually seen The Wizard of Oz; Ryan frequently professes to not have seen whatever movie he is asked to act out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.