Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Never better, Wayne Brady
- Never forgotten, Greg Proops
- Never again, Colin Mochrie
- Never be alone with Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun!
- Scene: One day at the beach
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: Dorothy, played by Colin, is traveling with the Tin Man, played by Ryan, along the Yellow Brick Road
- "Can I smell cheese?"
- "That's one gigantic butt!"
- "Kiss me, fat boy."
- "Grease me up, baby, I'm going in."
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unlikely perfume scents
- If famous TV shows were performed on too much caffeine
- Things that don't sound right in an angry voice
- Party Quirks
- Host: Greg
- Wayne - Different celebrities being sucked into a black hole
- Colin - Overzealous pollster conducting a secret survey to find out the studio's favorite underwear
- Ryan - Hummingbird looking for food in strange places
- Host: Greg
- Singers: Wayne, Ryan, and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Sarah, who died tragically in a vacuum-related accident
- Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie
- Winners read the credits out as if they are two panicking cave explorers who have gotten lost and are yelling for help and the other two are strange cave dwellers they stumble upon
- The performers swap props midway through "Props".