Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Tutti Frutti, Wayne Brady
- Antipasto, Gary Anthony Williams
- Plain pizza, Colin Mochrie
- Tiny bit of spaghetti, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Gary
- Scene: Ryan is a hard-bitten Texas prison warden who catches convict Colin breaking out of his cell, when suddenly Colin's wife Wayne smashes through the prison wall in a monster truck
- This time Colin, I want you to be John Wayne, yes? You, I want you (Ryan) to be the great actor Chewbacca, and you (Wayne), you of course, you are a munchkin
- From here on out, I want to see you do this next scene as a big Hollywood musical
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Colin is Robin Hood trying to persuade the beautiful very sexy and highly feminine Maid Marian, played by Ryan, to join his band of outlaws
- "Quick, grease me up!"
- "Canadians make the best lovers!"
- "I'd give that bathroom a few minutes..."
- "The dark lord Satan will rise again!"
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you don't want to see your grandma doing
- What the Whose Line audience is really thinking
- Unlikely things to read out in a sexy way
- Greatest Hits
- Television voiceover performers: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Wayne and Gary
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Fast Food Restaurant
- Les Mis - "Would You Like Fries with That?"
- Russian folk - "Trade a Burger for Some Toilet Paper"
- All four of you
- Winners read out the credits as if they're all grotesque aliens investigating the camera
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.