Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- What could be better? Wayne Brady
- What's not to like? Greg Proops
- What's up, doc? Colin Mochrie
- What is going on there? It's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Greg
- Scene: French chef Ryan is working with his bad-tempered son, Colin, when their restaurant is hit by an earthquake, Wayne is the heroic rescue worker who comes in to save them
- Do it as crazy Jackass stunts
- Do it as strippers
- Let's do it again, but this time, follow me on this, sci-fi
- Newsanchors: Ryan, Wayne, and Greg
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Nuclear war
- Scenes from a Hat
- Pick up lines on the farm
- First lines from the world's worst speeches
- If Elvis had done regular jobs
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Ryan and Wayne
- Television voiceover performers: Greg and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Safari
- Reggae - "I Shot the Giraffe"
- Swing - "Sailin' down the River"
- All four of our lovely gentlemen performers
- Winners read out the credits as if they are WWE wrestlers challenging their opponents, who are the camera
- This is the first episode that Ryan Stiles sang in "Greatest Hits".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.