Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- A riveting thriller, it's Wayne Brady
- Can't put it down, Jeff Davis
- Shocking ending, Colin Mochrie
- Ooh, nice pictures, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- (Introduction reused in Episode 14-11)
- Don't matter, like...
- The popular vote
- Scene: Passions erupt at a doctor's surgery
- Song Styles
- Singers: Wayne, Jeff, and Chip
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Danielle, an admissions counselor
- Style: Boy band
- Mixed Messages
- Performers: Colin, Jeff, and Wayne
- Phone donors: Renee and Gabrielle
- Scene: Army captain Colin and his soldiers Jeff and Wayne are behind enemy lines, about to go on a dangerous mission
- World's Worst
- Deleted scene from a Star Wars movie
- Performers: Colin, Ryan, Chip, Jeff, and Wayne
- Party Quirks
- Host: Jeff
- Wayne - Various violent movie scenes in slow motion
- Colin - A series of the world's angriest delivery men
- Ryan - Different insects getting splattered on car windshields
- Host: Jeff
- All four of you
- Winners join the special guest and read the credits out as if they're all in a terrible country and western band having a disastrous first gig
- "World's Worst" references the film, Star Wars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.